Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tej's Review of Indiana Jones 4

WARNING - MAJOR SPOILERS ahead

Kwatchii- the sound of hearing a whip crack. Music to my ears, well it used to be. The new installment of the Indiana Jones series has left me bitterly disappointed. If you want action I would recommend you go and watch this film, however if you want a good story line keep away. The ending is the greatest let down in the history of the blog. An alien ship taking off at the end of a movie set in the 1960's? Spielberg must be running out of ideas because I' m pretty sure that was how E.T ended. However as mad as I am at the end of movie, I was pleased for 85% of the movie. Everything up to the last 15 minutes was worth watching so i would recommend walking out just before it ends. I would rate Indiana Jones 4 a level 3, worth watching, but only once.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

INDY 4 (and the rest of the indaian jones movies) = AWESOME!!!! TEJ U CYNNICAL BASTARD

Anonymous said...

although i do agree that tej can be cynical, for sum reason we always agree on these movie things! Firstly me and tej agreed that wot u gav semi pro was harsh and that u should hav said it was better and now we agree on the indiana jones movie. good blogging tej!