Monday, July 21, 2008

Tej's Review of Get Smart, Kung Fu Panda and The Dark Knight

Get Smart:

This movie was awesome! As a fan of the TV show this movie had to live up to big expectations and it did! Get Smart was hilariously funny. I could barely breathe because of the amount of laughing I was doing. This movie should definitly be watched. One of the best level 1 films in existence.

Kung Fu Panda:

It was a brilliant idea to have a panda doing kung fu. This movie had Potential. I'm a ninja and I also hold a blackbelt in taekwondo so any movie which involves martial ars automatically holds my attention. However even though the kung fu scenes were awesome, the comedy was basic and unfunny. Because of this I give Kung fu Panda a level 3.

The Dark Knight:

This movie cannot have a bad review. I did prefer Batman Begins, but the Dark Knight was a close second. This movie contained so much awesomeness that those watching whould be bleeding awesomeness for a week. This movie is a level one and those who do not go and watch this film do not deserve to have eyeballs!

No comments: