Monday, July 21, 2008

Nick's review of Get Smart, The Dark Knight, Black Sheep

Recently, I have seen at least three movies, but I can only remember three, so I guess I can only review those three.

Black Sheep:

Baa-d movie (Lol, pun). I have blocked it out of my memory because of its lack of excellence. The zombie sheep gag dies quickly, and this movie is unnecessarily extremely gory. And so many plot holes. One good point is a sheep farting and blowing itself up. (WTF you think). Level 4. Pretty shite.

Get Smart:

A classic movie that perfectly lives up to the classic TV show. Steve Carell nails Maxwell Smart, and stapling heads are brilliant. Only problem was Tej's extreme loudness while eating and laughing. Level One.

The Dark Knight:

Tej got this one wrong. It is not awesome, it is MEGAAWESOMEWTFBBQBATMANRULLESSWOO!!!! awesome. One of the greatest movies I have ever seen. Everything was near perfection. Heath Ledger, Batman, Morgan Freeman, the non-aging guy from Lost, and the rest of the actors owned. Storyline: Owned. Action: Owned. Ownage: Owned. It owned. You see, Tej's problem was his expectations were set too high. And now yours are, after reading this. Hit yourself in the head repititively several times to forget you read this review, and now go see it. Or I will hit you more.

No comments: