Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nick's Review of: Semi-Pro

Hey all,

Today, many things happened. The ninjas defeated some pirates in an epic battle, I saw Semi-Pro, and Tej proposed to a billboard, but that's another story.

Now Semi-Pro.

I went in expecting a movie that would give me a few laughs, and would perhaps slightly justify my $12. My expectations were fulfilled.

There were a lot of funny bits, (e.g. someone accidentally getting shot in the arm, a bear mauling several people (I'm not sick, but it was hilarious)) but for a Will Ferrell movie, it wasn't that great. Anchorman kicked ass, but this kicked...jejunum.

I would say average Level 3*. Not great, but not bad.

(Level 1 - all-time greats
Level 2 - Excellent films
Level 3- Average/typical films
Level 4 - Bad films
Level 5 - Films you never want to see EVER AGAIN)

No comments: